By implementing this international project we expect the following results:
1. Testing and providing career guidance to 20 learners (unemployed).
2. Creation of quality and freely available materials for the development of personal growth, self-development and for acquiring soft-skills. Usability of prepared materials for learners (unemployed), but also for career counselors and coaches.
3. Developing tests to determine the potential of learners (unemployed).
4. Creating tests to assess the progress of learners (unemployed).
5. Creating partnerships between organizations and continuing to develop these partnerships.
Upon completion of this project, we expect partners to increase their potential to provide adult education in career guidance and soft-skills development for the unemployed.