In this section we developed learning materials focused on work readiness and interpersonal skills of unemployed people. These materials include selected 10 soft skills topics. Each topic represents also different personality strengths and is connected with the results of the SkillsUp test. Each topic is presented to the target group via educational video and PDF source.
Achieving, Performance, Ambition and Goal Orientation
- Learn about the importance and role of goal in your life.
- Get an insight about the role of values and character in achieving your goals.
- Understand the importance of habits for performance and achievement and how to develop them.
Flexibility and Adaptability
- Understand the meaning of adaptability and flexibility and its importance in life and work.
- Get a basic insight of change and how change affects us.
- Learn about strategies how to react to and manage change at the workplace.
- Get familiar with some strategies to control our emotions under pressure.
Analytical Thinking and
- Understand the importance of analytical thinking for problem-solving and decision making.
- Explore what it means to be an analytical thinker.
- Learn the basic steps of analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Get insight about effective problem-solving techniques in the workplace and in the daily life.
- Get an understanding of the importance of good communication and cooperation in the workplace.
- Get familiar with the rules and skills of effective communication and cooperation in the workplace.
- Learn how to use communication and cooperation skills to improve our workplace success through practical exercises and examples.
- Understand the importance of creativity as a skill.
- Learn how we can solve problems and find solutions in different ways.
- Explore our own creativity and its uses at the workplace.
- Learn about the importance of the proactivity.
- Understand the concept of “Circle of influence”.
- Get an insight into what it means to be proactive and initiative at the workplace.
- Understand the importance of learning.
- Explore how you learn and when we learn best – what is your personal learning style.
- Learn how you can effectively teach and train others based on their learning styles
People and Customer Orientation
- Learn why people skills are important in life and work.
- Explore how we can improve people and customer-oriented skills.
- Get familiar with the strategies for customer support.
- Understand the importance of self-awareness and empathy and how to improve them.
Planning and Organizational Skills
- Get practical insight on how to improve your organizational skills and get things done.
- Be able to structure your time better and effectively delegate task to others.
- Get familiar with simple tools in order to improve your decision making and problem-solving process while planning and organizing around set goals, personal or professional.
- Learn about leadership skills and the characteristics of personal leadership.
- Discover self-motivation techniques and how to build a personal vision.
- Understand the importance of leadership at the workplace and what distinguishes leadership from management.
- Get familiar with different leadership styles you can use when leading a team.